Not Dead and Blog's Not Dead Too

Although it pretty much is dead. 😅
I don't post for the sake of posting, maybe
I should?

A few things:

Edit: I had forgotten to mention, my J>E Translators are MIA :(

I quit kickboxing because something (a stone, according to the doctor that examined me) formed in my muscles (getting it treated thou);

I hate how much dust construction work does! I guess I just didn't know;
I have a mole to be removed, yep;

I bought Clip Studio Paint EX for 50% off! (maybe it'll channel my inner Mashima);

Life continues to be a pain (and I'm sure to most people as well, stay strong out there);

Visual Novels still keep me going, eases the pain of loneliness;

Fairy Tail's finale episode was received with a lot of praise; I'm happy because people weren't satisfied with Fairy Tail's manga ending (Can't wait for the sequel in anime! I wanna see Brandish again! Altho if they don't animate it, it's alright since I can just read it, but seeing it animated has its' own charm, I won't deny);

As time passes and it gets colder, I think I might actually die from cold, let's hope not!;

League of Legends Worlds 2019 begins today! I might not play League anymore, but I'd like to watch it and root for Europe, after all I'm in Portugal!

And I think that's all. If I remember anything or anything happens, I'll post. 🤔


Unrelated artwork (inside joke)
A good G*btec is a good Deadtec. Also, plus points for whoever recognized Claude C. Kenny from Star Ocean 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog