Lonely Sunday

It's what I started calling every Sunday where I'm alone in my house.
That part doesn't bother me as much as having to socialize with my late father's side of
the family since our houses are connected and idk how to cook...
I'm pretty useless and they'd get mad if I'm here alone and don't want to eat with
them. So not much choice there.
I'm also so sleepy...
I haven't been getting any sleep because I don't want tomorrows to come.
We just get older. And I'm just wasting away.
"Manage me, I'm a mess."

Comments

  1. Maybe you aren't wasting away but maturing like a fine wine. Experience makes you a more well rounded person, allows you to work on your shortcomings and overcome or improve on the things that trouble us when we are younger. I'd like to think it makes you wiser too, but I'm not sure any of this comment is supported by my life under scrutiny, so yea... IGNORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What experience, the experience of doing nothing? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Dead and Blog's Not Dead Too