Super Duper Late Night/Early Day posting

Today was.....
Surprisingly eventful and uneventful at the same time.
So, I wake up to my mom telling me about 2 guys in a car chasing my grandma around, they even pulled by her in the traffic lights and motioned for her to get out of the car, she locked the doors jic they tried something.
Unfortunately, my grandma is old and it's hard for her to do much, she didn't get the license plate numbers but she remembers the car, which my mom told me about but I had already forgotten 5 minutes later. 😅

I kind of got scared at first hearing this.
But well, I do kickboxing, I have my hockey stick at the ready jic AND I don't go to bed until much much later/earlier. Which would turn off most people who would want to break into a house.
So, yeah. Weird day overall.


I don't know why but, I always feel cocky about such matters, even more when I have been taking
kickboxing classes...... I'd probably lose the fight lol

Comments

  1. Play it safe. If you hear or see something suspicious, call the police! I don't think you'd be foolish or cocky enough to attack anyone unless it was an immediate threat, but just in case, if they break in or whatever, call the police first.

    Further, have you guys filed a report on the original incident? I don't think what you described necessarily crossed the line into criminal behavior, but if you feel you might be threatened, it couldn't hurt. Especially if you see them again an can show it wasn't a first time situation. Also, I thought there wasn't a lot of crime and such in your town, so it gives them something to do, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Dead and Blog's Not Dead Too