I'm obsessed over getting every accessory in Tekken 7

Which is pretty normal for an Asperger's.
These obsessions slow my life down, but... sometimes it proves useful.
Less often than I'd like.
And also makes my work rate slow, because I'll be obsessed looking for more reference material or w/e.
I know it's crappy as hell but that's what I get for creating and publishing a blog post through my phone, lol.

Also kudos to my friend that showed me the fastest way to grind all the cosmetics I love.

Comments

  1. Sounds productive, but don't lose any sleep over it. You can always do more in the morning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, if you could bet I lose time and sleep over it you'd be rich.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Dead and Blog's Not Dead Too