Anyone ever think of bartip D&D?

I'll admit when I was bored lying in bed I was thinking about my future, then I thought about this.
Bartip D&D or w/e it can be called. I thought it was a fun way to tip bartenders.
If they can solve the dungeon they get the 5€, if they can't and only get past the first monster they only get 1€.
Amusing/creative answer the [boss] monster might decide to let them pass, correct answer is, well, correct and as such well deserved.
Yeah, I got a few screws loose I guess.




Comments

  1. I have a few ideas, but don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be spoiling anyone else, nobody else reads this anyway. 🤣

      Delete
  2. They say, Rome wasn't built in a day, but it WAS sacked by the Visigoths so maybe that isn't a good turn of the phrase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, hopefully jinxed it and people read this lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Dead and Blog's Not Dead Too